Our shop has been updated to offer shipping to the UK!
We also have a new coupon code in celebration of Halloween:
The code “31HALLOWSEVE14” will get you 10% off your order of $15 or more!
Indoor/outdoor cats have been a source of contention for years, due to their ability to catch and eat songbirds, and the breeding of feral cats. Health issues that outdoor cats are exposed to that are rarely an issue for indoor cats include:
- Getting hit by a car (happened to multiple cats of mine growing up, my parents still have indoor/outdoor cats) or experiencing other trauma
- Getting eaten or killed by another animal (coyote, owl/hawk, snake, etc.)
- Getting injured by another animal (cat, dog, etc.)
- Feline leukemia and feline immunodeficiency virus
- Fleas, tapeworms, ticks, roundworms, lungworms, heartworm, flies
- Rabies depending on your part of the world
- Squamous cell carcinoma, or skin cancer, especially on the tips of the ears or the nose in light-colored animals
- Exposure to rat poison, antifreeze, lilies in gardens, and other toxins
I have officially ordered in more supplies for charm necklaces and bracelets.
So tell me: What would you guys like to see most in a game-related necklace or bracelet? Give me uncommon things! Something that YOU would personally want to own, even if it’s not the most popular thing.
Minecraft? Animal Crossing? Your favorite Pokemon? D&D? Tell me!
Please re-blog with your answers so I can see them all!
The settings for the glass cabochons are antique silver-finish plating on a base metal, such as copper.
And yes, if you would like a bracelet with custom-picked energies instead of all of them (or any other ideas you may have), you can shoot me a convo on Etsy!